List Of 15 Persuasive Essay Topics On Business
In your persuasive essay about business, you should state your opinion on a specific business issue and provide enough evidence to convince the reader to agree with your position. The topic you pick largely affects the success of your persuasive essay.
Things to Be Considered When Picking a Topic about Business
Business is a great subject since it covers a variety of controversial problems that are definitely worth your attention.
- Devote your essay to an issue that both you and your reader care about. The mutual interest of both sides of the argument is a crucial factor for creating a strong persuasive paper.
- You should also be interested in the opposing viewpoints on the subject and show your respect for them in your paper. Therefore, if you are extremely passionate about the topic and cannot assess it objectively, consider switching it.
- The last thing to be considered is your ability to research the topic effectively. If you have a truly fascinating idea for your persuasive essay about business but cannot find enough convincing evidence to prove it, don’t take a risk and pick a different topic.
Great Topic Ideas to Help You Get Started
- Big corporations shouldn’t be allowed in small towns because they put out local businesses from the niche.
- IT outsourcing is not cost-effective in the current economy.
- Innovations in businesses should be carefully thought out since they do not only make positive changes but also carry a range of risks.
- Governments shouldn’t bail out the businesses facing serious financial difficulties or being on the verge of bankruptcy.
- All businesses should have profiles on the social networking sites.
- Companies go bankrupt because of poor leaders.
- A good education doesn’t guarantee your success in business.
- Companies should provide original, innovative, and exclusive services instead of copying strategies of their successful competitors.
- Diagonal communication flow improves the effectiveness of decision-making processes in businesses.
- Inclusive corporate culture does not only help improve employees’ motivation and productivity, but also it attracts new strong candidates for hire.
- The dress code policy is an unnecessary restriction for office workers.
- Team-building activities are great tools to improve workplace communication and increase employees’ productivity.
- Businesses should create a positive online presence by responding to the customer reviews in a timely manner.
- It is unethical to resign to work for a competitor.
- Companies should have the right to reject smoking candidates.