List Of Interesting Essay Writing Topics On Current Affairs
One of the easiest papers that you can ever be asked to write about is anything that touches on current affairs. This is indeed one of the best alternatives for you, considering that you get the chance to show your teachers that you are well versed in matters that are going on around you. There is nothing that should be any easier to write than this particular topic and for this reason you will certainly have an easier time in the process.
One of the main reasons why this is one of the best papers you can ever be asked to work on is because in the long run the easiest research that you can perform will actually set you on course to get some of the best resources for the paper. The easiest search online will reveal as much information as you can about the subject that you are looking to address, and this is what really makes the difference.
The following are some subjects that are supposed to make your work easier in terms of discussing any topic on current affairs:
- Discuss the reasons why young boys and most recently girls are fleeing their countries secretly in a bid to join militia groups such as Al-Shabaab and ISIS
- Explain why North Korea and Russia have the highest likelihood of sparking off a world war
- The incidents that have been experienced in Syria over the past have been devastating, discuss how they could have been avoided
- An earthquake of magnitude 7.2 was suspect to have a probability of hitting the Philippines. Discuss any preventive measures that would have been taken to minimize the damage, considering that advance warning was available a very long time ahead of the disaster
- With inference to the recent events in Kenya, discuss the importance of the beatification of a person to the catholic faithful
- African leaders have a penchant for impunity. Discuss with reference to Burundi president Pierre Nkurunziza who decided to run unconstitutionally for a third term, against the wishes of his people, even under the backdrop of a coup
- Foreign media houses will often question the legitimacy of presidents like Robert Mugabe of Zimbabwe for being in power for so long. However, no one ever questions the British Queen for staying in power even given her frail age. Discuss this concept of double standards of reporting